NIIT Technologies was established in 1981 to cater IT industry in India. NIIT Technologies is ranked among India's top 20 information technology software service exporters, according to NASSCOM’s Annual Surveys. It follows global standards of development, and has been assessed at Level 5 of both SEI-CMMi version 1.2 and People-CMM frameworks.
NIIT Technologies ranked No. 6 in “DQ-CMR Best IT Employer Survey 2012”.
- Only 2017 Batch Pass out
- 60% aggregate or above throughout academics (minimum aggregate of: 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 60% in Graduation)
- NO Backlog(s)
NOTE: 1.This process is only for shortlisted student.
- Any student earlier participated in NIIT Technologies 2017 batch process at any of the venue is not eligible.
B.Tech : Rs. 3.20 Lacs Per Annum.
- B.Tech: Stipend of Rs 12,000/- per month (for initial 3 months during their training period starting from Date of Joining)
- Tech : Salary CTC of Rs. 26,666/- per month (After successful completion of 3 months of training period)
Role: Software Engineer Trainee
- Online Test
- Technical & HR interview
Reporting Time: 9.30 am on 14th April 2017
You are requested to send us the details of the eligible candidates at email@example.com as per the format attached herewith to ensure participation of students of your esteemed institute
Candidates must apply for online registration at www.svgoi.in/niit
Note: There will not be any Charges for this process.
Instructions to students for the Placement Drive
- A photo identification like license; college I Card, etc is to be brought by the candidate.
- You need to carry 2 passport size photographs, CV & 1 set of photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test.
- Wear in formal dress only.
Venue: SVIET, Banur
Complete Address: SVIET Campus, Banur, on Chandigarh Banur Highway, near Gian Sagar Hospital.
Thanks & Regards
Lt. Gurdial Singh(Retd.)
Sr. Admin Officer
Training & Placement,