Name of the company: Zscaler, Chandigarh.
Date of Placement Process: 8th February 2017 (Wednesday).
Batch: 2017 pass out.
Venue: SUN Hall, Placement Cell, Turing Block, Chitkara University, Punjab Campus.
Reporting Time: 9:00am (Sharp).
To know more about company profile, please visit this link: http://www.zscaler.com
Courses Allowed: B. E. / B. Tech.
Streams allowed: Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Eligibility: Minimum 65% and above from 10th onwards. No active backlog.
Process: Pre Placement Talk, Written test, Technical and HR Interviews.
Position: Product Support Engineer (L1).
• Provide first line phone/email consultation to customers by independently handling simple security/network problems.
• Participate in a 24x7 Support Operation.
• Interface with senior engineers and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
• Escalate issues in a timely manner and focus on Customer satisfaction.
• Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
• Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
• Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
• Operating systems knowledge such as Linux, Unix and Free BSD is preferred.
• Knowledge or experience using tools like (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc) is preferred.
• Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc.
• Knowledge on below topics will be an added advantage:
• Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
• Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS.
• Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
• VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients.• Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.
Internship duration: Six (06) Months.
Internship Stipend: INR Rs. 15000/- per month.
After successful completion of 6 months internship the annual Salary Package: INR Rs. 3.25 LPA.
Please note that the last date for online registration is Friday (i.e 27th January 2017).
Boarding, Lodging and Transportation would be the responsibility of the respective student.
No ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION !!!