Date: 14th January 2017
Eligible Branches: All the streams, passing out in 2017.
Amazon.com – we hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company.
Eligibility: Final Year Students
Location of Job: Hyderabad
Profile 1: Transaction Risk Investigator – Full Time
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy. The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Skills: Amazon is looking for candidates with:
· Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
· Strong time management and organizational skills
Compensation Details: INR 2,90,000 per annum
· Free Transport Facility
· Night Shift Allowance
· Sodexo Meal Coupons
· Over Time benefits
· Medical Insurance Benefits for Self and dependents
· Relocation Benefit
Profile 2: Seller Support – Full Time
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
Compensation Details: INR 2,74,000 per annum
- Free Transport Facility
- Night Shift Allowance
- Sodexo Meal Coupons
- Over Time benefits
- Health Insurance benefits for Self and Dependents
· Relocation Benefit
Candidates Eligible: Final Year Students.