Name of Company: Rane Group
Rane Group started its operations in the year 1929 as a trading house. Subsequently, it started the manufacturing operations serving a variety of industry segments like passenger cars, multi utility vehicles, light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, farm tractors, three wheelers, two-wheelers and stationary engines. We manufacture safety and critical auto-components. There are seven manufacturing companies and a holding company serving different segments. Rane has access to the best technology and is a preferred supplier to major Original Engineering Manufacturers in India and abroad.
Rane embarked on several initiatives to ensure manufacturing excellence. This led to the launch of TQM - a Japanese business philosophy practiced by renowned companies like Toyota.The outcome was the much coveted Deming Application Prize conferred on Rane Brake Lining Limited (RBL) in 2003. Today, 4 group companies are recipients of Deming Application Prize. Another recent accolade is the Deming Grand Prize (DGP) conferred on Rane TRW Steering Systems Limited and Rane (Madras ) Ltd.These accolades are milestones in Rane's march to becoming world class.
For further information you can login at http://www.rane.co.in/
Graduate Engineers Trainee
· Diploma Engineers Trainee
Date of Joining: After Completion of Final Examination
Place of Joining: Bawal (Haryana), Uttarakhand
Salary Package –
1. FOR GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE: Rs.3.5 Lacs PA CTC
STIPEND: Annual CTC of Rs.3 lakhs per annum during the training period
Training duration: 1 yr
· Engg Manpower dev programme-4 weeks in Rane Institute for Employee Development in Chennai
· Function and Practice orientation phase at plant- 8 weeks
· OJT in plant- 40 weeks
· Performance review will be done during training.
· After successful completion of training, trainee will be absorbed directly as Senior Engineers with a CTC of app. Rs.3.5 lakhs per annum
2. FOR DIPLOMA ENGINEER TRAINEE: Rs. 2 Lacs PA CTC
STIPEND: Rs.9000/- month during First year
STIPEND: Rs.11000/ month during Second year
Training period - 2 yrs
On the basis of satisfactory performance during the 2 years training,trainee will be taken in to company's regular rolls as Deputy Engineer.
Selected candidates should be willing to give a bond for totally 3 yrs( i.e 2 yrs training and 1 yr after training).
Training details :
· 5 weeks hands on skills training at CPAT(TVS group) Chennai
· 4 weeks Engg Manpower development programme at Chennai in Rane Institute for Employee development
· Further, Function and practice orientation training followed by on the Job training at plant for the remaining training period.
· Performance review will be done regularly where- in the trainees have to do presentation about their learning and projects to the panel.
B.Tech Batch 2013 (Mechanical)
Diploma Batch 2013 (Mechanical)
Eligibility criteria is :
Min 70% marks from 10th std till final semester in Diploma / B.TechNo history of arrears (should have completed the every subject in First attempt)
Candidate must have attained min 18 yrs as on 1st June 2013 in case of Diploma Engineers.
Candidate should be willing to work in plants at Bawal / Uttarakhand.
NOTE: Students who cleared backlog and having no backlog now is clearly not eligible
Date of Drive:
For B.Tech: 4th Feb, 2013
For Diploma:5th Feb, 2013
Venue: Rayat Ropar Campus
Reporting Time: 9 AM
2. Aptitude & Technical Test
3. Group Discussion
4. Technical Interview
5. HR Interview
6. Declaration of Results